Children of Silentown Walkthrough – Chapter 2 (Festival)
Stuck in Children of Silentown? Check out this guide to find out how to distribute sandwiches and tell a spooky story to the kids.
Children of Silentown Walkthrough – Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 (Ball, Saucepan, Firewood)
- Chapter 1 (Sausages, Salt)
- Chapter 1 (Alley)
- Chapter 2 (Heading Out)
- Chapter 2 (Mushrooms, Water, Square)
- Chapter 2 (Slingshot, Blue’s Ball)
- Chapter 2 (Bread)
- Chapter 2 (Barn, Veggies)
- Chapter 2 (Festival)
- Chapter 3 (Tea)
- (More parts coming soon!)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide for Children of Silentown! As Children of Silentown is a point-and-click adventure game, I strongly recommend exploring the world and getting a feel for all the various items and characters you’ll find in it. Note that this is a story-oriented guide and does not cover stickers or achievements.
For more information on Children of Silentown, check out the official website here.
Chapter 2 (Festival)
After the scene, you’ll be at the Harvest Festival, where you are instructed to distribute sandwiches. You only need to give one sandwich to each ‘group’ of villagers.
Here’s the ones you need to cover:
- The two men standing to the right of Lucy’s mother
- The two women standing near the baker route
- The old couple sitting to the south of the well
- The old man standing in the top-right of the area, next to the dog
- The dark blue dog sleeping next to the well
After you’re done, talk to Lucy’s mother again. After the scene that follows, you’ll have to tell the kids a ghost story. You need to pick the right dialogue options here, so go with “Playing Hide and Seek”, “The Cemetery”, and “A Bear Trap”.
After the scene that follows, you’ll complete Chapter 2 and be taken to Chapter 3.
Head on to the next part of our walkthrough for Children of Silentown!